Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I can't believe I am actually jumping into the world of blogging!! I wanted a way to record my card making journey and this route seemed a logical choice.

I started making cards when my children were young and I needed something to do that was just "mommy time". A fellow pre-school mom and Stampin' Up demonstrator introduced me to stamping. I hesitantly decided to give it a try even though I am not naturally gifted in the area of creativity. Over time, my "one creative gene" has been nurtured and inspired mainly through blogs and the many talented and creative ladies on Splitcoast Stampers, in addition to the many wonderful resources the SCS site has to offer. My "one creative gene" has reached new heights and I enjoy the challenge and fulfillment card making provides. Welcome to my journey.

The fabulous picture that is the banner for my blog came from Freefoto.com

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Yay! I found you!! I'm officially your first commenter :) Looks great so far...love the banner pic. Question: is Rosemary someone special or just your full name?

Stacy Morgan said...

YEA.... I had to go back and read when you started, I am so out of things lately.... I am so excited you started your own blog Marisa! So cool! :0)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love that beautiful blog header and I chuckle each time I hear you refer to your one creative gene -- LOL!!! I do believe I've heard you say that before!!! You are too funny!!! WELCOME TO BLOGLAND!!!! Have fun - that's what it's all about!!!!

~amy~ said...

Yay for you starting your blog! I think there is a high percentage of blogs started because of Stampin' up and SCS! I know that's how I started too.

Thanks for linking up and helping me celebrate 7 years!