Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Verve August Sketch #4

This is my card for the fourth August Verve sketch. The twist for this week's challenge was to use your favorite colour combination. I don't have one favorite combo, but rather several, so I went with one that I used on sketch #2 as the colours were out on my desk (can you tell what my work area looks like...LOL).

I just love this flower image and I coloured it with Twinkling H2Os. Love the sparkle they give to the image you use them for. I used my oval nesties to cut and emboss the main image --love those nesties! Don't have a lot, but they are at the top of my Christmas Wish List, that's for sure as they add so much to a card! Rest is pretty self explanatory. I apologize for the dark picture. I'll retake it and correct it in a few days.

Thanks for stopping by :D

What Is In It?
Stamps: Echoes of Kindness
Paper: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Oval Nesties, SU Border punch, pink satin ribbon, silver half pearls, Diamonds in the Rough Embossing Folder, dimensionals

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Love this! Love the embossed background, the edge punch on the pink panel, the pearls, everything! So pretty :)

Dawn B. said...

MARISA... you have a blog. That is fantastic. It looks so pretty. I love your blog banner. I am so happy to see you started this. Great card. Welcome to blog land...