Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

Just wanted to wish you a blessed Christmas as you celebrate the birth of Christ, God's gift to the world, with family and friends.  May the peace, love, joy and hope presented to us that very first Christmas night touch and fill your heart in new ways, and may 2010 be a year in which some of the desires of your heart are fulfilled. 

In addition, I want to take a moment to thank every one of you who pops by to visit my little bit of blog land.  I have had so much fun starting this blog.  I love learning new things, and it's been wonderful learning about something in cyber world.  Built in bonus: it keeps the gray matter hopping and hopefully has me somewhere near where my kids are at in their knowledge of computers LOL!  However, even more so, I have enjoyed meeting and getting to know those of you who come by to say hi :D  Thank you for all your encouraging comments, they make my day (((hugs)))!!


Not sure when I'll be able to post next as we are hosting Christmas this year and things will be busy with family around.  However, as soon as things settle down and our guest room (aka my stamping room) no longer has people residing in it, I'll be in there like a dirty shirt!!

Christmas blessings to you all!!


7 comments:

Maureen said...

Blessings back to you, Marisa...have a wonderful Christmas with your family:)

Kristina said...

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Silke Ledlow said...

Merry Christmas to you too - Marisa!!! It's always fun to stop by your blog...keep them fabulous creations comin'!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacy Morgan said...

Marisa I hope you had a wonderful time with the family and a fabulous Christmas! HUGS....

Dawn B. said...

Hope your holiday was great.. Like a dirty shirt...LOL..

TannyP said...

Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas vacation with your family, Marisa!

Kathy Jones said...

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas Marisa and that you are enjoying the time with your family!!! Happy New Year and may 2010 be full of blessings!!!!