Friday, August 27, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!!

The random winner of my first Blogaversary candy, (as picked out of a paper bag by my daughter) is Julie Smith.  Congratulations, Julie!!

You have until August 31st to e-mail me your address so I can get the goodies in the mail to you.  If Juilie does not contact me within the allotted time, I will randomly select another winner.

Thank you to every one of you who participated in my blog candy draw.  I'm looking forward to another wonderful year of blogging and creating.  A big part of blogging is reading all the wonderful comments you leave me :)  They always make my day and your support gives me warm fuzzies (((hugs))).  Thank you for walking along t his journey with me!

Swimming lessons are now over and we are done with lessons until next summer.  Each child passed a level over the summer and I got in shape - not bad at all :)  I'll even put up with the chlorine smell for that LOL!

Have a fabulous weekend, and I'll be back on Sunday with my Curtain Call card :)

No comments: