Monday, September 13, 2010

Lovely Blog Award


I received this wonderful ward from Sally Atkins the other day.  Thank you Sally!!

You can check out Sally's fabulous work on her blog Cards For All Reasons.  She sells her cards and donates the funds from her sales to the Voluntary Care Center Charity. 

As part of the award I am to pass it on to seven lovely blogs, so I would like to forward it to the following ladies:
  
Andrea - her comments make me laugh and her work is amazing!
Colleen - who posted a picture of Tigger on her blog for me --he's my favorite -- when I jokingly asked her to give him a hug for me when her family vacationed in Disneyland
Vicki B - just love her style, and she graces me with such nice comments
Kristina - (such a lovely person and her creations are delicious)
Shelley  - a fellow blogger, become friend, through our Curtain Call DT work
Iwona (Chupa) - who never ceases to amaze me with the number of cards she can crank out in a day!
Christina - who makes lovely cards and is the sweetest thing

Enjoy ladies, and thanks for your inspiration and friendship (((hugs))).

Off to my stamp room to get a few challenges done.  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Christina said...

Oh my goodness, Marisa, what a wonderful surprise! I am honored that you thought of little old me. I have really enjoyed getting to know you, and your comments always make me smile! Thank you so much for the award! I will wear my badge with pride. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aww, shucks, Marisa! THank you for passing this award on to me! It was of course my pleasure to take a picture of Tigger and tell him it was for my friend. He IS pretty awesome! And so are you, for being so kind to me.

Hugs,
Colleen

Vicki Burdick said...

Thank you so much Marissa!

Andrea Ewen said...

You're so sweet, Marisa! How boring would it be to just read comments all day about how fabulous your work is without a laugh here and there? Come to think of it I wouldn't mind trying- lol! Ha! Glad I can spread a little humor and add a smile to your day...like you just did with me! Thanks so much!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Isn't Sally the best! It's so wonderful the people you "meet" in cyberland!