Sunday, October 24, 2010

Abundant Blessings




I'm doing this month's challenges all backwards as this was the first Verve challenge for October LOL!  Nice to mix it up sometimes :) 

I chose the first inspiration picture as the gray in the background looked great with the red and orange and it wasn't a colour combo I would have come up with myself.

I decided to use this cute turkey from Bountiful Harvest.  I coloured him with Twinkling H2O's as I don't own Copics.  Had a ball with the feathers in his tail, but as you can see, my colouring of the pumpkin has much to be desired.  Most likely due to the fact I changed my mind on the colours so many times....but at least he twinkles LOL!

The red and orange panel are stamped with the leaves from Autumn Splendor  - just love these leaves!  A button on the sentiment and some half pearls to fill in the white space on the left and I'm just about caught up on the challenges for this month.

In keeping with the sentiment on the card, you guys are my blog's abundant blessings :)  Thank you to all of you who come by and visit (((hugs))).





What's In It?
Stamps:  (Verve) Autumn Splendor, Bountiful Harvest
Paper:  Basic Grey, Real Red, Only Orange
Ink: VersaMark, Black
Accessories::  Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesites, Twinkling H2Os, Half Pearls, Button, Twine, Dimensionals 

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a studly Tom turkey and such beautiful tail feathers! Wow... that had to take awhile to change so many colors, but he's as handsome as can be!

Benzi said...

And, twinkling is so important, Marisa. Love that color combo..may have to give it a whirl. Mr. Turkey is so handsome, especially those feathers.