Monday, September 10, 2012

Mojo Monday #258


 This week's Mojo Monday sketch is a fun one.  You can dress it up, keep it on the CAS side or go CASS as Julee says (clean and simple, sort of).

I went for a dressier version and initiated one of my new Verve sets, Stronger Love.  So many fun sentiments in this set and not just for Valentine's Day.

Love this polka dotted ribbon - just makes me smile as does the sentiment :)

Would love to have you play along with us this week! Just pop over to the Mojo Monday blog for all the details and a chance to view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples!   Should you wish more details on their cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


Today we start our first full week of school and are going full tilt after our "trail run" last week LOL!  Counting on smooth sailing and a great year for both my kids :)

Thanks for popping by today and I look forward to seeing your creations!   



What's In It? 
Stamps: Stronger Love (Verve) 
Paper:  Garden Florals (Recollections), Early Espresso, Mellow Moss, Real Red, Cream Linen 
Ink: Black, VersaMark 
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle and Circle Nesties, Loopy Bloom and Dreamy Leaves Dies (A Cut Above by Verve), Circle Punches, Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart), 5/8" Brown Polka Dotted Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 

21 comments:

Marianne said...

You really rocked this week's MM sketch. Love the colour scheme and pops of colour.

Lynn said...

Love those loopy flowers Marisa. They compliment the patterned paper perfectly!

Dawn Easton said...

Marisa, this is wonderful!!!! LOVE that new sentiment set too! GREAT loopy flowers and leaves!

Unknown said...

I do love getting the alert when you've posted another card Marisa. I know I'm always in for a treat and today's little beauty is no exception! xxx

Benzi said...

You've been a busy bee, Marisa. I love this sketch and want to keep it in mind to use later. Maybe I'll just print it out now.
Such a pretty card you made and a beautiful sentiment.

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the flowers and butterfly.

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful card, Marisa! Love that floral swag with buttons and those great new leaves! The touch of black really pops on your card...love it!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Oh so pretty Marisa. Th DP and loopy flowers are so pretty. This sentiment in such a good one - great to see your new Verve (mine will hopefully arrive soon). Have a great week.

Andrea W said...

Wonderful card! I love the sentiment and beautiful floral embellishments.

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is really sweet Marisa, I love the colour palette, and the open flowers are so cute! Fun sketch too!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Beautiful card Marisa! Love the color choices, lots of contrast without being, shall I say too bright like mine? LOL

nwilliams6 said...

Isn't that a special verse! I feel special just reading it and it isn't for me! Love the sketch and the great die cutz you used - you are the master at them! Sweet card! Hugz!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colors, the flowers, cute lil butterfly. Love!

Vickie Z said...

Love the bright colors, blooms, polka dot ribbon, and sentiment! Wonderful MOJO card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, Marisa! I love this!!! Always love seeing you work your magic with new Verve! Sensational!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous, Marisa! Love how those flowers just pop with the sweet little button centers. You're rocking the CASS! {grin}

Maureen said...

ah, don't you just love that Stronger Love set? {swoon!}. I have it on my desk ready to play with for the VLV this week :) Such lovely colours :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful!! Love the flowers and I love the little butterfly!

dj said...

you are rocking these mojo monday sketches...way to go girlie!! Love the buttons on your cute die cut flowers!! Making me want to get out my new dies...new to me cause I just got them!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Marisa! Love the trio of loopy blooms and the fluttering butterfly!

Colleen Dietrich said...

GREAT job with the sketch! I love all the elements you put together, especially the die cut flowers.