Monday, July 8, 2013

Mojo Monday #301

Mojo 301 photo Mojo301picA.jpg

We are moving ahead after a wonderful celebration of Mojo Monday's 300th sketch.  Thank you to everyone who played along!

This week's sketch is another wonderful one by Julee (I know I say that every week, but I truly do love her sketches!).  I flipped the sketch to a vertical orientation and when I tripped across these wonderful fall coloured papers from K & Company's Classic K Mackenna pad I just had to use them.  The I Chronicles 16:34 Plain Jane fit the oval perfectly and the seam binding is from the Spring Fling ribbon collection.  A few pops of yellow for some colour and I was good to go. 

You can check out all the challenge details over on the Mojo Monday blog and also get a chance to view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples - as well as some guest designer's samples!  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


This week is our VBS week and the  kids and I are helping out.  Will be a busy week indeed and I'll be one tired out mama by Friday, I'm sure LOL!  

Oh, and before I forget, Julee has a great Christmas in July sale going on over at the Verve store.  



Have a fabulous day and hope you can find some time to play along with this week's sketch.

 

What's In It?  
Stamps: 1 Chronicles 16:34 Plain Jane (Verve Stamps), French Script (Stampin' Up)  
Paper: Classic K McKenna (K & Company), Kraft, Old Olive, So Saffron, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up), Cream Linen 
Ink:  Black
Accessories:  Scalloped Oval and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Rolled Rose Die (My Favorite Things), Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart), Spring Fling Seam Binding (Verve Stamps), Button, Twine, Brown Half Pearl, Glue Dots, Dimensionals 

16 comments:

Lynn said...

I hope that VBS is awesome this week! I love your card...the verse is perfect and can we used for so many occasions!

Chris Dring said...

What a beautiful card and sentiment! Love it!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty Marisa. I like how you turned the sketch. Love that scripture and the papers you used.

Benzi said...

Beautiful card..love the ribbon and verse. Hope you have a wonderful VBS.

Maureen said...

loving the raspberry colour on this...thinking of getting some for the year batch of raspberry jam :)

Bonnie said...

Such pretty papers and bow! A wonderful scripture to showcase!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh such a lovely card, Marisa. Lovin' these colors!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors and how you´ve used the sketch!

Greetings from Sweden//Gunilla

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and perfect as always! Love the bow you've made - how do you do those?!

I've enjoyed scrolling down the page reading all your news and catching up with all your makes!

Thank you so much for all your support Marisa.
xxx

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love that bow and it is a beautiful sentiment.

Christina said...

Your choice of colors is always inspiring. I love how the yellow flower pops against the pink.

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful colors and details, Marisa! Lovely card and scripture!

Debbie Carriere said...

Beautiful, Marisa!! Love that bow!! Have fun at VBS!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous my friend! LOVE that ribbon!!!

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous colors, flower (my fav you know), ribbon, and sentiment. Everything works together perfectly as usual. Hugz!

Anonymous said...

This is just wonderful Marisa! LOVE the colors and that ribbon! You'll have to tell me how you made the bow :)