Monday, April 14, 2014

Mojo Monday #341

Mojo 341 photo Mojo341picA.jpg

I just love Julee's sketches....happy sigh :)   This one was a delight to work with - with the banners adding such a fun touch to the card!

I pulled out some older MME papers from their Stella and Rose line (love this line and still have quite a stash lol!) and Verve's Lean On Me for the sentiment.  This has always been one of my favorite sentiment sets as I just adore the big, bold font mixed with the softer smaller one.  Julee truly is the Font Queen!  In honor of the amazing week of Spring weather we just had, a Flutterby butterfly was in order in lieu of the circle element on the sketch wink, wink.  

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.  
 
Wanda Cullen

Another busy week ahead -- I'm definitely ready for a slower one!  Wishing you a great one and thanks for popping in today.
   

 
What's In It?
Stamps:   Lean on Me (Verve Stamps)
Paper:   Stella and Rose (MME), Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up) 
Ink:  Black    
Accessories: 
Flutterby Die (A Cut Above by Verve), Scalloped Border Punch (Stampin' Up), Crimper (Fiskars), Black Half Pearls, Buttons, Twine, Bling, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

14 comments:

Lynn said...

The banners coming off the edge are fabulous Marisa! Gorgeous spring card.

Benzi said...

Gorgeous papers, Marisa, and I love how you made the bow with twine...very pretty. Super creation!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic corrugated strips-so fun!

Maureen said...

lovely spring card to celebrate warmer weather. Spring has finally found us as well and looks like sunny skies all week :)

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fabulous spring card, love the dp and the banner coming in from the left--xoxo

Emily Keaton said...

I love the country feel of this sweet card, Marisa! So sorry I've not been able to visit recently--I've been tied up with houseguests and getting ready for them. Looks like you've been busy creating gorgeous cards!

cm said...

Spring-y, fresh, charming floral print, pretty banners/sentiment (yes, Julee is the Queen of Fonts), and the flutterby...love the flutterby... Fabulous card to brighten a friend's day (like mine!!).
c

Bonnie said...

I love this paper, Marisa! Such beautiful colors! And the button and bow are so pretty!

nwilliams6 said...

I am ready for a slower one too!

Marisa, this is such a fun friend card. One that will bring a smile and make a friend feel loved and special. Darling! Hugz!

Unknown said...

Beautiful and fresh Marisa! xxx

Kim S said...

SO cheerful! Love the patterns and that beautiful butterfly is a wonderful touch!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love! The mix of patterned paper is fantastic!

Ravengirl said...

Sweet! I love your use of patterned paper. I wish I used more like you do!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just love the colors and papers on this super cute card. You know I get all excited when I see you do crimping!!! lol
Bear Hugs,
Carol