Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Year In Review - July to September 2014

Welcome to Day 3 of my Year in Review.  This post is shorter than my previous two as it was summer time and I started my part time job so crafting time took a hit!

CC Sept 1 photo CCSept1pic.jpg 

I think this is my absolute favorite card of 2014.
JUGS 254 photo JUGS254pic.jpg 

Not colours I use often but love this card.

Mojo 355 photo Mojo355pic.jpg 

Love making wedding cards.

DD July 2014 photo DDJuly2014.jpg 
This is such a fun colour combo and the flower and butterfly image are so fun.


VR July 2014 d photo VRJul2014e.jpg 

Love these papers and this verse!

VR Happy photo VRJul2014c.jpg 

Absolutely love this colour combination.

One last review post to go after this one.

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous cards, Miss Lady!! Happy New Year!!

cm said...

Happy sighhh...another round of eye-catching, spirit-lifting beauties. The butterfly...swooning! Thank you for your warm, heart-touching comments on my recent post. Today will be hard...
~c

Linda Callahan said...

All the best in 2015 Marisa! Always love to visit here and see your beautiful creations!

nwilliams6 said...

Great colors, images, papers - everything is beautiful. Hugz