Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Viva La Verve March Week 1 Sketch

VLV March 2015 Wk 1 photo VLVMar15Wk1pic.jpg

Time for this week's Viva La Verve sketch recap, and here is my take on Julee's wonderful sketch.

I just had to use the newly released Chocolate set again as it is just too much fun.  I have many chocolate lovers in my life and I can't wait to give this card to my daughter :)

I created a background on the artichoke panel by stamping the word chocolate in VersaMark - though it is hard to see in the picture - and used early espresso for the Chocolate Word Die - dark chocolate lovers unite LOL!   A heart to reinforce the sentiment and I was good to go.

You can check out all the Viva La Verve rules on their blog and also find out who I selected as my viewfinders.

Thanks for popping in today, and enjoy a piece of chocolate on me wink, wink {grin}.

 

What's In It?
Stamps:   Chocolate (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Mint Julip (Basic Grey), Kraft, Rose Red, Early Espresso (Stampin' Up), Cream Linen
Ink:  Black, VersaMark    
Accessories: 
Chocolate and Heart Quarted Die Set (A Cut Above by Verve), Lacy Circle and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder (Marvy) Buttons, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Such fun new Verve goodies Marissa!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the sweet little button on your heart.

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful! Yummy layers and I love that pretty patterned paper!

Beverly Sager said...

So pretty - I'm sure your daughter will love it. I love the background printed paper :D And, I'm always on the lookout for cards that are not too frilly for the guys!

Celeste Goff said...

What a beautiful card!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty papers and of course the chocolate sentiment.

Silke Ledlow said...

LOL...thats a card after my own taste :) !!! You rocked the sketch!

Benzi said...

This is such an awesome card for your daughter, Marisa. Pure delight! Wish I had a piece of chocolate to enjoy. :-)

cm said...

Your daughter will LOVE this, as do I! Classy and fun! The word die is marvelous and the background paper...oh my! Gorgeous!
~c