Monday, August 10, 2015

Mojo Monday #410

Mojo 410 photo Mojo410pic.jpg

Happy Mojo Monday everyone :)   Love starting my week with a great sketch!

Kind Words is one of my favorite Verve sets as I just adore this sentiment. The truth behind it is a reality that has impacted my life and one I try to impart to others on a regular basis.

I accented it with the flower and leaves from Dream Big - another favorite set of mine - and a stitched circle for a little something, something.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.
 
Wanda Cullen

Out temperatures have finally dropped down to seasonal and the crazy thing is it now feels cold LOL!   We also got a bit of rain which struck fear in the hearts of my workplace as the source of our leak had not been fixed yet!!  Thankfully, the excavation for the repair of the broken pipe got under way on Friday, and fingers crossed it gets done before the next bit of rain scheduled to hit so we can all sleep soundly at night!  

Wishing you a blessed day!






What's In It?
Stamps:   Kind Words, Dream Big (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Recollections (Michael's), Blush Blossom, Kraft, Creamy Caramel (Stampin' Up)

Ink:   Black, VersaMark 
Accessories:  Scalloped Flowers and Dreamy Leaves (A Cut Above by Verve), Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Stitched Circles (Lil' Inker), Button, Twine, Glue Dot, Dimensionals  
 

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Love those dual hearts...fabulous take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Marisa - the sentiment is truly heartwarming.

Maureen said...

love this sentiment too. It all looks lovely on pink :)

JoAnn said...

So pretty and I love that sentiment.

Robin said...

Love your card. Haven't even looked at the sketch yet, but your sentiment is also one of my favorites.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another fabulous use of the sketch~

Lori said...

This is just lovely! The colors, sentiment, and image are perfect together.

Wanda Cullen said...

Yes...that is such a wonderful sentiment and you've highlighted it so beautifully!

cm said...

The circles, the lovely blooms, the sentiment: an amazing combination that has my smiling all over my face! Hope the repairs are done quickly - and correctly!
~c

nwilliams6 said...

I am a big MT fan so I love, love, love this one. What a truly sweet woman and blessing she was to the world. I wish I had one little tiny fraction of a heart she had for others. This card is wonderful and a super reflection of her thoughts. Sweet! Hugz

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Marisa!