Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Year In Review Part 1

Spending time with friends and family so doing my annual "Year in Review" posts this week.  Always fun to go through your creations and see which ones you liked best.

Part 1 - January through March

Mojo 379 photo Mojo379pic.jpg 
Love making Valentine's Day cards and Julee's Mojo sketch was perfect for this card. 

Carol Sympathy photo CarolSympathy.jpg 
I have always loved this image by Stampin' Up and paired it with the two hearts signifying my heart is sharing in their sorrow.

FM Sketch photo FMSpic.jpg 
This card was a case of Kim Sigardson's card and I just love the grey and ared together.

CC Feb 1, 2015 photo CCFeb1pic.jpg 
Had to include this card as it was just too fun to make! Perfect to give to hubby :) 

Mojo 385 photo Mojo385pic.jpg 
Used one of my all time favorite MME paper pads for this Mojo Monday card.

CC March 1 photo CCMar1pic.jpg 
Made for one of my Irish friends this year.

CC March 21 photo CCMar21pic.jpg 
Tulips are my favorite flower and it was great fun making these with the bird wing from a Stampin' Up punch.

That brings us to the end of Part 1 of the year in review.  Part 2 coming up tomorrow.


5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful set of cards. I love each one.

CherylQuilts said...

What a beautiful "Year in Review," Marisa, and I just love each one of these cards. Your style is so beautiful, crisp, and classy! I especially love those heart dies from The Cat's Pajamas. Looking forward to seeing more! Hugs!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards, Marisa! So fun to see your favourites!

Bajalizzy said...

love that MME one - great paper

cm said...

How wonderful to be served a 'second helping' of your beautiful creations (one of which resides at and is treasured in, my collection!). All are so incredibly pretty, amplifying, yet again, how talented you are in combining papers, die cuts and sentiments. The swooning from your previous post appears to be continuing *grin*
Hugs~c