Monday, May 9, 2016

Mojo Monday #447

Mojo 447 photo Mojo447pic.jpg

I needed a wedding card for this past weekend and had great visions in my head but they didn't translate to paper.  Didn't help that I was rushed for time as I totally forgot about the wedding until the day of, and not being a person who crafts well under pressure, this was the result :(   So, keeping it real here today....

Was going for a soft look with the doilies in the corners, colour combo and vellum.   It needed a little something extra so added the half pearls.  Good thing she loved her shower gift card LOL!

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.    And for those who struggle on this day, huge cyber ((hugs))!!





 
What's In It?
Stamps:  Love Story (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Going Grey, Blushing Bride (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  VersaMark
Accessories:  Doily Die (Top Dog Dies), Heart Punch (Marvy), Black and White Embossing Powder, Half Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals 

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I don't craft well under pressure either. That said, I think this card is stunning. The vellum/embossing combo is gorgeous with the pearls.

JoAnn said...

I think your card is very pretty and perfect for a wedding. Love the doilies in the corner and your use of the vellum.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so elegant, Marisa! I personally couldn't tell that you were rushed and just love those doilies in the corner.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Marisa, I too would never have known you were rushed, and I don't like being under pressure either. However, I do tend to do fairly well under it...haha! Just don't like it! But what a gorgeous wedding card you made, and I love the doilies in the corners. Beautifully done!! Hugs!

cm said...

Your last-minute and rushed-for-time card is gorgeous, Marisa; I wouldn't have known you were in 'panic mode' had you not shared that with us. Truly lovely...the newlyweds will definitely treasure this!
Hugs~c