Monday, September 5, 2016

Mojo Monday #464

Mojo 464 photo Mojo464pic.jpg

https://3.basecamp.com/3371943/buckets/791768/recordings/214026557/email/download/BAh7CEkiCGdpZAY6BkVUSSInZ2lkOi8vYmMzL0Jsb2IvMTIxMTM5NTg%2FZXhwaXJlc19pbgY7AFRJIgxwdXJwb3NlBjsAVFsHSSIKZW1haWwGOwBUaQQ9ycEMSSIPZXhwaXJlc19hdAY7AFQw--9168186907fbd476d614a5e1c711ad372e5f46a3/Mojo464Sketch.gif It's the first Monday of the month which means it is contest time over on the Mojo Monday blog!  The more entries we get, the higher your chances of winning some Verve!!  Perfect timing after our release last month :)

The weather has changed, school starts this week and though I am not ready to say goodbye to summer just yet, September has me thinking Fall which means I get to work with my favorite colours and go to fall embellishment - leaves!

I had originally thought of  making a coffee card as the cooler weather has me wanting to drink warm beverages again, but things took a turn along the way.  I had the Coffee Helps set out and was ready to get my latte cups ready to go, but the leaves caught my eye and with a small focal panel, I used this wonderful sentiment and embellished it with leaves.

All the challenge details are over on the Mojo Monday blog and you can also view all the wonderful Mojo Makers samples.  Should you wish more details on the Mojo Maker's cards, you can also visit their individual blogs noted below.


I had a very productive week off with lots of purging being done, a basement that is under control once again, and a much more relaxed mind after being able to cross that off my To Do list after it being on it for a year!!   Ready to face the blitz to Christmas full on now LOL!






What's In It?
Stamps:  Coffee Helps (Verve Stamps)
Paper:  Stella and Rose (My Mind's Eye), Kraft, Early Espresso, Real Red, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Black  
Accessories:  Crimper (Fiskars), Twinkling H2Os, Twine, Sequins, Glue Dots, Dimensionals Dimensionals 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the detail in your coloring Marisa. Gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful fall card....great take on the sketch!

Kim S said...

I love the frame you created with those cute leaves!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Marisa, I have to say that this sketch really threw me, but you've aced it. I love it with these leaves and how you've colored them to match the DP. Beautifully done. Yes, it's hard to believe summer (for you northerners) is over and school has started. I loved the change in season as fall was beginning up north, so it's fun to see the leaves. So glad you got some purging done this week. It's great to clean out and cross things off my to do list. I need more of that. Hugs, sweet friend, and enjoy the weekend!